5/6/10

Miley Cyrus/I'm Waiting, George

While usually I wouldn't talk about this, I have to say: Miley Cyrus might be growing up a little too fast.

How many of you seen the new music video for her song Can't Be Tamed? In it, she frequently is strutting in a museum, the escaped new attraction of it. She dances through with her (very big and, well, developed) back-up birds. Throughout she wears only two outfits: A black leotard with feathers and knee-high boots, and a very low-cut one piece covered in silver scales and peacock feathers.
No offense, but did Britney Spears and Lady Gaga have a baby somehow?


In the meantime, I'm waiting for you, George O'Connor. I get all my hero-profile information from you. If you don't post any more hero-profiles on your site, I can't have them in my book (No, I'm not stealing them... okay, yeah I am... kinda...not really... I mean...) Plus, are you going to upload my pic of Psykhe, George. Was it hackers? A virus? WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

P.S. Yesterday, my dog Jack sat in the backyard staring at an empty wooden post for three hours straight. No relation to anything her, but I just wanted to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment